Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Pup-centric Day of Adventure

Erik and I leave for Colorado tomorrow and we aren't taking Bosley so we decided to have lots of puppy adventures today. 

We went on a nature walk...

  We got frozen yogurt!


We ran through PetCo! 


Checked out the pigs feet and said hi to the kitties


Then went home to nap, but WAIT...
Is that a treat?!?
It smells like a treat!

 
ITS A TREAT!!!

After a nap and bird watching...


we played football!


For dinner Bosley got an extra special treat...


He is going to sleep well tonight!

Bossman gets to spend the week with his girlfriend, Rosie, and gets to torture her kitty sister, Chula. This is the longest we have both ever been away from him, and we are going to miss him terribly. 

I won't be able to post for the next week as I'll be pretending to be a mountain woman. Hopefully the next time I post I have tons of amazing photos of our adventures.

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you guys had one terrific eventful day! I bet Bosley was exhausted. It sounds like he will be in good hands while you are in Colorado. Have fun pretending your a mountain woman. haha! Have a fun and safe trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun on your trip! I know Bosley will miss you :)

    ReplyDelete