Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New, Nieuw, Neu, Nuovo, Nuevo!

We spent New Years Eve '12 in Milwaukee with some amazing friends, Emily and Brian. He knows how to treat people, and set up the coolest party for us. VIP bottle service in a private room complete with food and a DJ. It was a pretty hot party! 
I can't wait to do it again next year.
 
Pre party dinner at the famous Sobelman's. This is their Bloody Masterpiece complete with a slider on top!

 

Emily!!!


Bottle service table - we emptied quite a few bottles

Waiting for our cab


Me, Erik, Olga, Mike, Brian, and the beautiful Emily

The breathe taking view from Emily and Brian's apartment!



Its a New year! A re-birth, if you will, of ideas, goals, feelings, plans. Its a chance to say, "I can change, I want to change, I will change for the better!" Its a time to get motivated and re-light the fires under your goals and aspirations! Plant the seeds of who you want to be NOW so they have time to grow and become beautiful!

This year we made a "Bucket List". Its experiences we want to have before the year is over. 

                    #1. On our annual trip to Chicago, do four things that we've never done there before
                    #2. Explore caves
                    #3. Cheer on the Cowboys against the Chiefs in Kansas City

I also want to have my own resolutions. I've been giving it a lot of thought today, but I'm still undecided. I know what one should be, but I'm not sure if I have the emotional stamina to accomplish it without developing a drinking problem. One should definitely be get organized. I could win awards for my disorganization at home. I'll have to keep thinking.

What are your resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment