Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Crafty Happy Birthday

 My brother's girlfriend, Saddie, is celebrating a birthday tomorrow! I'm taking a risk by posting this before I send the card, so Saddie - if you are reading this STOP!!! Also, sorry the card was late.

I went for broke and completely made the card. I have been getting little scrap booking doodads to make my cards with but I was inspired today. Are you ready for this? I dyed tissue paper!

4 drops red + 1 drop yellow food coloring in water

Dip paper then dry with hair dryer

My supplies - note the foil cupcake liner and my newly dyed pink paper

3 layers of dyed tissue paper and 2 layers of foil cupcake liner

I'm crazy happy about how this turned out and I really hope she likes it!

1 comment:

  1. So creative, and it came out great! SHe will love it!

    ReplyDelete